The Feynman-technique of learning:
> Pick a topic you wanna understand and start studying it
> Pretend to teach the topic to a classroom
> Go back to the books when you get stuck
> Simplify and use analogies!
• If you wanna master something, teach it. 🧠
• Read everyday.
• Spend time with nature.
• Ask questions.
• Never stop learning.
• Don't pay attention to what others think of you.
• Do what interests you the most.
• Study hard.
• Teach others what you know.
• Make mistakes and learn.
• It's Okay to not know things!
The goal of teaching should not be to help the students learn how to memorize and spit out information under academic pressure. 🧠
The purpose of teaching is to inspire the desire for learning in them and make them able to think, understand, and question.